Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Art Town in Reno

Yep, that's right, every day for the whole month of July there is a band and other random things of artistic and aesthetic value. So that, means that this months skating travels will be intertwined with some semi reporting of the Art Town festivities.

Let's see, last night there was some crazy ass dudes dancing on stilts while this like 10 member band got down on various wind and percussion instruments. The part that i thought was the sickest though, was that there was this girl who danced while floating like 10 to 15 feet off the ground via a hot air balloon and two guys who were strapped down to it guiding her through the crowd. I wish I brought my camera so i could post some pictures of it, but I forgot to charge the battery. But I am charging it right now, so be ready for some dope ass pics posted with the next few days blogs.

Other than that, just been skating through downtown, cruising on Sarah's cruiser, and trying to skate street. Going to the parks, and still doing whatever I can do to help promote WOWzzy.com. Just living the golden life.

Til' then yall' have fun ya hear. That's what life is all about.

No comments: