Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today...................

Was a semi productive day. I had weak leg syndrome, so skating felt kinda wierd, so instead, I did some research for WOWzzy.com, and did some spot scouting at UNR (University of Nevada Reno), and let me tell you, there is some pretty good potential at that school for skating. A lot of the ledges are capped, but it's all good cause there is still some gem of ledges and rails, and a pretty little 14 that I would like to play around on.

After that, me and Trevdog had some garlic chips at Pub n' Sub, and played a game of pool in wich he beat the living crap out of me. It was still a good time though.

Now Sarah is back from work, and she turns 21 at midnight, so there is plans of a two day party binge, to celebrate such a celebratory event. After that, no more drinking, just working and skating. That's all I really need anyways.

Well, I think the plan is to go to the river and check out art town, and then stroll down to some penny beer night spot, and then probibly forget what is going to happen after that.

Sunshine and Lollipops yall'

No comments: