Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Well world, it's been a hot minute since we talked. I have been really busy working and testing our site to ensure that it is working the best it can, and let me tell you, it's a lot of work.

I don't think you realize how much actual effort goes into making a website until you at least witness someone trying to build one. Everything affects everything, and one little change will screw up the entire site. It's like trying to take out just the bottom floor on the Empire State Building, one little change, and the whole thing just comes crashing down.

With that said, we have been making some major improvements that I think will make the site much more user-friendly, and easier to navigate. The whole aesthetic of it is much more appealing too.

Other than that, I have been just trying to heal my foot, even though all last week I decided it would be a good idea to skate on a half good ankle, which only prolonged my injury. Now I have to be easy on it so I can actually skate the way I want to again.

Well, I better get back to working on this site for you all, so you can start being the most conscious consumer you all can be.

Until next time, keep growing toward the light.

No comments: