Thursday, April 3, 2008

An answer to your question.

So by now you are probably wondering what WOWzzy.com is and why I keep mentioning it. Well a better place to start than any would be the beginning. About 4 months ago, I was living in Santa Cruz, working at a skate shop, and skating every day. One day I was talking with my mom who lives in Citrus Heights, CA, and she started telling me how her and my step-dad were starting a new internet search engine.

Being the age that I am and have seen numerous search engines fizzle out before they could even get a customer base, I wasn’t too excited about their new business venture, but that was all about to change.

One day, we all sat down for lunch, and Darek, my step-dad, started telling me all the things that he was doing to make sure that business owner, and consumer alike were going to have an experience on the internet that is truly unparalleled.

After hearing all the things they had to say, they offered me the job of informing ordinary people like you and me of this new search engine and how we are different than the rest.

Now I am a person that will not and will never endorse something if I do not truly believe in it or the purpose behind it. So it took me a while to soak it all in, and let me tell you after MONTHS of soaking I came to the conclusion that I really did believe in this company and the vision it has for business owners, and consumers.

Now if you are like me and a complete skeptic of anything that is said or done over the internet, feel free to email me or comment me on any questions or concerns you have and I would be more than happy to answer or get answers for you.
I know you have heard it countless times before, but this is a company that is truly made for you and your life. We really have no hidden agenda or scheme behind us, and I challenge you to find differently.

No comments: