Friday, April 25, 2008

Virtuosity is Patient

They say patience is a virtue. I think it's much more than that. I think patience is the difference between success and failure. Good things come to those who wait, and life get's tuff for those who rush.

We here at WOWzzy.com, have had to be very patient these past few months. When you are building a site as complicated and ground breaking as the one we are developing, It's only natural to come into more than a few ruts in the road. On that same token it's only natural to get frustrated when things don't go our way.

It's like the old sane, "I can't control what happens to me, but I can control how I will react to it". We all know what we have here is so unique that if we have to wait a few months to release it, then that's what we going to do. Quality over quantity.

So I just want to take this time to thank everyone that has been very patient and supportive of our vision. You all have show much virtuosity towards us and we are extremely thankful for it. In return we want to give everyone in the country and eventually the world the best business promotion tool and business search engine it has ever seen.

Stay tuned........

No comments: